Thursday, July 12, 2012

Masculine Energy

So, I am currently taking a short course that is seriously making me anxious, spun up and STRESSED!  It is supposed to be an introductory class to a new way of teaching.  The problem is that most of the people in that class have already taught in this new way, many have taught the lessons we are learning and do not need to learn how to do the work.  I, on the other hand, don't know the material or the teaching methods.  So, I am ANXIOUS, SPUN UP, and STRESSED!  There is a very nice man in my class (the only one I knew prior to this class) who is doing homework with me, checking in to see how I am each morning and sharing his masculine energy with me.   I am not sure why it is working so well, but after we get done with the homework each night I am calm and de-stressed.  It is an interesting phenomena!  He has been able to talk me down off the ledge a couple of times...

Today we started in on the stuff I do know, so I will probably be more able to self-sooth, but it sure was nice to lean on that masculine energy when I needed it!

1 comment:

  1. That is interesting! Men certainly do have an energy that is downright comforting at times.

    I hope the class gets easier!

    ReplyDelete