Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Have you ever...

This sounded like fun and reminded me of a drinking game...

Have you ever:
Shot a gun? Yes
Watched someone die? Yes
Served on a jury? Yes
Flown on a plane? Yes
Swam in the ocean? Yes
Cried yourself to sleep? Yes
Been camping in a trailer/RV? Yes
Rode on an elephant? No
Rode on a camel? No
Been lost? Yes
Eaten just cookies or cake for dinner? Yes
Been on TV? Yes
Been on radio? Yes
Been in a car accident? Yes
Donated blood? Yes
Got a speeding ticket within the last 12 mos.? No
Gotten a piercing (not ears)? No
Gotten a tattoo? No 
Flew in a hot air balloon? No
Flew in a helicopter? Yes
Gone parasailing? No
Been on a jetski, snowmobile or dune buggy?
No

I need to get busy turning those nos into yeses...except for the tattoos and piercings... I prefer to be a rebel and not follow the crowd when it comes to body art (smile).

7 comments:

  1. Body art does not do a "thing" for me either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, a fellow rebel! High, untattooed, five, Sunny!

      Delete
  2. Wow - you have been on radio and tv - I am surprised how many people can report "yes" to both.
    hugs
    lillie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For a while there, Lillie, I had a job that had me on the news every Friday at noon.

      Delete
  3. Ya might want to refrain from changing the speeding ticket one to a yes too. Just sayin.

    willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Point well taken, Willie...unless of course the policeman is cute and single and around the right age....maybe I could convince him to just make it a warning.

      Delete
  4. Yes, to questions have I ridden an elephant, or camel. I rode a camel to the Pyramids of Egypt. And an elephant visiting the Taj Mahal in India. I also had an ape sit on my head in Gibraltar. Saw, bullfighting in Madrid Spain. Kangaroo's in Australia. Lions and giraffes, in Africa. Panda's in China. All these happenings came about while visiting 150 different international countries around the globe.

    ReplyDelete