Monday, June 10, 2013

Hugs to all you Canadians!

So, I just have to ask, what is it with you Canadians and DD?  Hugs!  A lot of my bloggy friends are Canadians and HOH/DD types...I'm still not sure what term to use. Why do I mention this?  Because I have started corresponding with a Canadian of the HOH variety.  It is very early yet, but he seems like a keeper.  We have very similar views on how a relationship of this sort should be and we have a lot in common just lifewise...likes, dislikes (although he doesn't like animals on the furniture - good luck on that one, I have cats).  We both like to travel and read and he actually believes in God (Don't laugh those three things are pretty hard to find in a guy) among other things.  So, we are tentatively starting to see if we might work out and it is making me smile.

It is still in the getting to know you stage, which is fine.  I am a thinker so I like to take things slow and that seems to be okay with him.  I hope you all will be around for advice...I suspect I am going to need it.

10 comments:

  1. Oh sure...any Canadian man dating advice, just ask away! LOL...I'm a bit of a snob that way, only dated Canadian men *wink*

    Good luck Cygnet, I hope he turns out to be all you hope him too bed, but yet not ( that makes life much more interesting)

    hugs,
    willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH good grief...to BE not BED...( sheesh )

      Delete
    2. LOL...pretty cute typo though...

      I am sure I will be drawing on your vast knowledge of Canadian men, Willie. :-) Thanks!

      Delete
    3. VAST!!!???? Just what are you implying Cygnet?

      Delete
    4. Nothing, Nothing at all, Willie (huge smile and a hug)

      Delete
  2. Have my fingers crossed for you. Hope all goes well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sunny, I will need all the finger crossing I can get...and if you are wearing sandals, toes too!

      Delete
  3. Glad to read this cygnet! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Bea. I just hope he is who he claims to be...we shall see....

      Delete
  4. Hi Cygnet,

    We Canadians are just like everyone else. Some of us are vanilla, and some of us are into spanking and other kinky things. I hope this HoH works out for you.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete