Saturday, November 15, 2014

Accepting or not?

Well, I haven't been here lately.  I guess life got busy with me going back to teaching and getting busy with life.  So, a few updates.

I did meet up with the handyman's friend.  He was late arriving, so I already had my hot chocolate.  I got the vibe right off that he had come because his friend had asked him to and so he wasn't too concerned about being late.  We talked for two hours, he said he had things to do and said we had a lot in common and I haven't heard from him since.  I guess he did his duty.

The guy I have been talking to on-line for a while thinks we are too far away from each other.  I guess that is the go to when you want to stop things.  It is easier than saying I don't think you're the one for me.  I sort of wonder about his commitment though, because he never wanted to exchange numbers.  He was content with internet chatting.  So, a few tears were shed on that one, but I am moving on.

I am still chatting with a man in South Carolina.  He seems like a good match and we are enjoying writing about ideas and things in the news.  I fear he is hesitant because he has been divorced and is currently working on getting a divorce from wife number two and I guess is gun shy.  Again, hasn't asked to talk on the phone. 

I sometimes fear I am destined to be alone and maybe I am better off. I should just accept it, but then I think why would I have this strong desire to have someone if I would be better off...

Sometime life is just hard and confusing and tear inducing and I'm not really sure what I can do about that.  :-(

4 comments:

  1. Hi Cygnet, :) I'm sending you a GIANT hug!!! You know, they say that things happen for a reason. I do kind of believe that. Keep going forward, doing what you love and you will meet up with the right fella from there. Those other two guys weren't for you, it sounds like. So sorry that you had to go through that. Best to find out early on, right?

    We all don't know what life has in store for us, but don't give up on the idea of being with someone. You are a good person and have lots of love to give. Dig into your teaching, activities that you enjoy, continue on with life. Believe that you are the lovable person that you are. It will come. In the meantime, we are all here for you. Keep your chin up! Sending warm thoughts your way. GIANT hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Katie. I do know that things happen for a reason and when it is supposed to be, it will happen. I do just have to keep soldiering on. Funny thing is that right after that e-mail, I got another five e-mails from five other men, so I do just have to keep looking. I am also not that great at hanging on to sadness. I cry some tears and then life starts looking up again. I sometime need to remember that when I am crying.

      Thanks for the hugs and I will keep my chin up.

      Cygnet

      Delete
  2. hugs..Life is a funny thing...just when you are about ready to say...the **** with it..it hands you a wonderful surprise. I met Master 12 years ago expecting maybe 1 spanking. You have a lot to offer, it takes a while to sort thru and that someone who will appreciate you..don't give up..it is worthe it.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right, Abby. I do just have to keep looking and another five men have messaged me, so hope springs eternal! I just need to be patient, but sometimes that is just so hard!

      Thanks for the kind words,
      Cygnet

      Delete