Saturday, January 6, 2018

Horoscopes

I am not really into reading horoscopes.  I just don't buy it, but just after posting here, I happened upon my horoscope and it seemed appropriate:

Your current thoughts are so innovative that even your best friends may think you’re crazy. Whether or not others can keep up with you, you are at ease when talking about a new project or your next adventure. You’re not seeking approval from anyone else; your intention is to simply inform people of your activities. Nevertheless, your plans are likely to be very ambitious now and there’s little that could deter you from accomplishing your goals. You are coming from a position of power and don’t need to share everything yet. Your entire story will be revealed in time.

2018, here I come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment