Sunday, April 19, 2020

And so it goes...

So, I have been away from the blog world for a while.  Things have not changed very much.  I am still feeling lonely and hoping one day I meet the man I am supposed to spend the rest of my life with.

The one I was dating called it quits.  He said he missed his wife too much and didn't really want to date.  I talked to him on the phone the other day and I think I dodged a bullet.  He was an alcoholic at one point and I think he has an addictive personality.  He has gone full on the religion bandwagon, which is not a bad thing in and of itself, but he is on the bandwagon to the exclusion of everything else.  I think moderation in all things is a good thing.

I wish him well and I hope he finds what he is looking for in life.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Cygnet!

    What a wonderful surprise to see you in my blogroll. Hope you are doing well and staying safe. Hope to hear more from you :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Roz! Yes, I have been away for a while and have missed everybody. I am working from home, so I have all kinds of time since the commute is considerable shortened! I am doing well, just going stir crazy!! I hope all is well in your world. :-)

      Delete
  2. Hey welcome back! Things are challenging for many these days. I cannot fathom how your challenges would be as a single woman. Stay safe, stay sane! *wink*

    willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is pretty challenging sometimes. On the other hand I know a couple of people whose marriages are breaking up and they say that at least I am missing out on that part. Yes, well.... Hopefully the coronavirus will make some people rethink how they want to spend the rest of their lives. My brother said something wise. He said that I have a good life (which is true) and that I wanted someone who could enhance that life (also true!). I just wish he's hurry up about it!

      Delete