Saturday, July 20, 2013

Rich Dead Relatives

I recently heard about the "other" folder on Facebook.  If you click on messages in the upper left hand corner, you will see right next to your inbox the word other.  This is the other folder for Facebook.  Since I heard about it I thought I would check it out...it turns out I have two very wealthy, very dead relatives.  One barrister is ready to send me 13.5 million for the one dead relative and the other...merely an attorney, wants to send me 16.5 million for the other dead guy.  By my count, that is 30 million dollars coming from two relatives I never met...so I am planning on getting right on sending those attorney types all my personal information (insert eye roll here) so I can retire to Tahiti.  Anybody want to go with me?  Who knows how many very dead, very rich relatives with attorneys that have no way of contacting you except through Facebook there are that you don't even know about,  who want you to collect their estates and retire to Tahiti with me.

So, who's with me?  Check those Facebook Other boxes!

6 comments:

  1. LOL Cygnet...You are just soooo lucky...I don't have any rich dead relatives. ;) *snicker*

    Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a boom for your finances! Alas I have no rich dead relatives - but, I'm still lucky I've won million in lotteries that I haven't even entered. I've also had the opportunity to help several rich Nigerian folks move there money out of the country. Maybe we can be neighbors in Tahiti!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What luck!
    I would come with you but Ian and I are already busy helping a unfortunate Nigerian prince who contacted us (!) to help him move some investment money out of his country. I can't lie to you, we are doing it for the money, as his Highness has promised we will get everything that we richly deserve!
    I don't know if we plan to retire to Tahiti with our new found wealth....but now that you are going to be fabulously wealthy as well, Cygnet - maybe we will run into each other in Monte Carlo or the French Riviera!
    Hugs
    lillie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ROFL, PK - what a co-incidence!

      Delete
  4. LoL Cygnet,

    I did receive a letter in the mail a while back from a law firm from I can't remember which country informing me that someone (who didn't even have the same sir name as me) had died and that they had tracked me down as the only relative they could find. Hmm, maybe I'll go and hunt that letter out!

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my rich dead relatives send me emails and I can't for the life of me figure out why they would go to my spam box. :)

    ReplyDelete