Thursday, December 13, 2012

Second Date

So, I actually went on a fun second date.  It was a bit weird leading up to it, though.  We met for dinner last week and had a good time.  I got an e-mail the next day asking if I would like to go out the next week and what he had planned.  Then I didn't hear from him at all for a week.  I finally e-mailed the night before the date asking what the plans were.  Weird...

So, we met, it was fun, he even bought me one of my favorite treats that I had mentioned from the first date and we had a nice time. We talked about books and science and all kinds of things. 

We hugged at the end of both dates and at the end of the second date, he asked if he could call me.  I said yes and we parted.  Now, I find myself wondering, how long he'll wait to call. It is just weird this dating thing. Sigh, at least we made it through the second date and it can only get more comfortable, I suppose.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on a successful second date! Hopefully he won't wait too long to call. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Grace. He e-mailed. He hopes to see me in the new year. I guess we're taking it slow (lol).

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the second date:)
    Hopefully the third will be great
    and won't be late:)

    Totally didn't mean to rhyme when I started...I know, I am a cheeseball...if it takes him a while...just remember it is the holidays:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the rhyme. You're not a cheeseball, you are very kind. Yep, I guess the holidays are interfering. He said he's see me next year.

      Delete
  3. Oh I'm excited! I hope he doesn't wait so long to call you though. That is soooo nerve wracking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susie, Nerve wracking is right! It is hard to get a read on somebody when you only see them on date night and only hear from them briefly the day before date night. It is hard to figure out if he is busy or not terrible interested (lol). He did e-mail and said he would see me in the new year.

      Delete