Saturday, November 10, 2012

Cowboy Moments

Here are some cowboy moments from my day...just a few conversations I had yesterday:

I was walking down the sidewalk towards the door at the same time a cowboy was coming from the other direction.

"You going in there?"  He asked.

"Yes," says I.

He takes a step back so he can open the door for me.

"Thank you!"

"You're welcome!"

**********************************************
I was talking to another cowboy about movies old and new.

"I hate those movies where is takes them 15 minutes to say, "I'm going to kill you" because of all the foul language they have to use to say it!" Said the cowboy.

**********************************************
One of our co-workers was telling the story of a switching one of her cousins received as a child from a mother who didn't usually spank.  The cowboy who is always talking about making a horse enjoy working with you and convincing them to cooperate came in to catch the tail end of the story and says "A switch, huh?  That'll get your attention."

Not sure if he spoke from personal experience, but it seems like he might have.

**********************************************

Just a few things that made me smile yesterday.


2 comments:

  1. That was great Cygnet! I love the conversations you get to have with your co-workers.

    ReplyDelete