Sunday, November 11, 2012

More feminine moments

This is getting very weird and I am so out of my element.  I have never been what might be considered pretty.  I don't think I ever have been told that I am pretty and certainly not beautiful.  I have had my share of compliments about certain things, but for the most part I have always been the smart one.

Last night I went to an small party...maybe 20 people...I put on a dress and heels and curled my hair.  Those people at the party who know me asked if I like getting dressed up since I don't have cause to do that very often...that's how rare it is for me.  At one point, all the women were sitting at the table talking, and where was I?  I was surrounded by all the men at the party...yep...every single one of them.  They were telling me jokes and we were laughing.  It was good moment, if very brief, to be the focus of all that masculine attention.  It was innocent and lovely and quite good for my ego...now, if I could just have that happen with a group of single men :-). 

2 comments:

  1. LOL...see...there's something you are giving off.

    Yes, next task is a group of single men!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am off to a ball in December, maybe my prince will be there...smile.

    ReplyDelete