Saturday, January 7, 2012

Cat dominance

So, since I don't currently have a partner, I have to live vicariously through the lives of others and live in hope that one day I will find "the one".  I don't really know what it means to have a dominant partner, except through what I read on blogs (thanks for sharing everybody!), however, as I type this, I am typing it over the back of my cat who insists on being in my lap.  I can hold my hand up in front of her face to keep her down and she just bides her time to try again.  The second my mind is off where she is, she swoops in to claim what she thinks is rightfully hers.  If I really want her down, I can always pick her up and put her on the floor and she will stay away for awhile, but she always comes back.

So, do you think I am being dominated by my cat?

1 comment:

  1. LOL, clearly! I'm a dog person, but everyone tells me that cats believe that they are people.

    ReplyDelete