Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Goal Weight, Weighty Goal

Part of the swan is the outside too, or else how did it know it was a swan?  So today's blog is about the outsides of the ugly duckling. I remember hearing somewhere that your goal weight should be what you weighed as a senior in high school.   I guess that is assuming you didn't lose your baby fat sometime later.  For me, that was 30 pounds ago, but I did the math, I know I'm a nerd! Between now and the marathon lies 10 months.  If I can lose 3 pounds a month, I will be at my weighty goal and be carrying a lot less across the finish line.

So, today I am putting on the highly trained athlete hat and looking to be 3 pounds lighter by February, bring on the fruits and veggies!  I wonder if Safflower oil really does work? smile

2 comments:

  1. Let me know if it does and I'll switch. Still with the canola and olive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susie, I'll keep you posted. I'm not sure if I am a good test case, though, I'm going to be running A LOOOOOTTTT over the next few months. It's gonna be fab!

    ReplyDelete