Monday, January 16, 2012

I thought I was a hard person to match

So, on-line looking is a very interesting project.  I thought finding a guy who wanted to be the leader in our relationship, who could be dominant without being domineering was going to be tough...I got an e-mail today from a food reductionist (I had never heard of that), but here is the explanation: 

"My food cravings are controlled because I'm a food reductionist. Where you see ice cream I see lard and water. And so on. Although I do bake my own organic bread to avoid eating plastic and sugar, which appear to be the main ingredients in store bread. The way to my (unclogged) heart is definitely not through my stomach. One benefit of being a food rube is that it's easy to watch my weight."

I'm going to send back a polite thanks for your interest, but I don't think we are a good match response.  I don't think I am going to have as much trouble as he is...I feel for the guy!

1 comment:

  1. Well! I have to admit that made me laugh. If one is quite that 'true to themselves' online, I'd sort of wonder what they are like in person.

    LOL, I met a couple guys online who were so interesting and could talk a blue streak and then when we met they went mute. It was so strange, and kinda awkward.

    The good guys are out there though, I can attest to that...so happy looking!

    ReplyDelete